Arndale Board Connection Guide
WM1811A & AK4678 Module
8M Pixel & 5M Pixel Camera
Pre-built Images of Android Jelly Bean for Arndale Board
Proprietary for Arndale Board
Proprietaries for vendor & other peripherals
How to Download Source Tree
Repo is a tool that makes it easier to work with Git in the context of Android. For more information about Repo, see Version Control.
To install, initialize, and configure Repo, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have a bin/ directory in your home directory, and that it is included in your path:
$ mkdir ~/bin $ PATH=~/bin:$PATH
- Download the Repo script and ensure it is executable:
$ curl https://dl-ssl.google.com/dl/googlesource/git-repo/repo > ~/bin/repo $ chmod a+x ~/bin/repo
- For version 1.17, the SHA-1 checksum for repo is ddd79b6d5a7807e911b524cb223bc3544b661c28
Initializing a Repo client
After installing Repo, set up your client to access the android source repository:
- Create an empty directory to hold your working files. If you're using MacOS, this has to be on a case-sensitive filesystem. Give it any name you like:
$ mkdir WORKING_DIRECTORY $ cd WORKING_DIRECTORY
- Run repo init to bring down the latest version of Repo with all its most recent bug fixes. You must specify a URL for the manifest, which specifies where the various repositories included in the Android source will be placed within your working directory.
$ repo init -u git://git.insignal.co.kr/samsung/exynos/android/manifest.git -b jb
- To check out a branch other than "jb", specify it with -b:
A successful initialization will end with a message stating that Repo is initialized in your working directory. Your client directory should now contain a .repo directory where files such as the manifest will be kept.
Getting the files
To pull down files to your working directory from the repositories as specified in the default manifest, run
$ repo sync
The Android source files will be located in your working directory under their project names. The initial sync operation will take an hour or more to complete.
For more about repo sync and other Repo commands, see Version Control.
Download proprietary for Eyxnos5250
Download proprietary archive, vendor_samsung_slsi_exynos5250_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxx.run to root of android source tree.
Make it executable and run it:
$ chmod +x vendor_samsung_slsi_exynos5250_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxx.run $ ./vendor_samsung_slsi_exynos5250_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxx.run
Download proprietary archive for other peripherals, vendor_insignal_arndale_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx.run to root of android source tree.
Make it executable and run it:
$ chmod +x vendor_insignal_arndale_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx.run $ ./vendor_insignal_arndale_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx.run
It show license of it's contents. After agree it by typing "I ACCEPT", proprietary files will be extracted under vendor/samsung_slsi/exynos5250/
Host Environment setup guide
How to download source tree
How to build Android system
How to flash a Device
Samsung Exynos 5 Dual core processor manual
Cross compiler for Linux host
Fastboot & Adb for Linux host
USB driver for Windows
For more information, please visit below site. We will update for your information.